Join the Hampshire Bird Club!
- We’ll send a monthly email reminder to download the HBC online newsletter. If you prefer, we can send you a hard copy in the mail each month.
- You can participate in overnight trips, and some restricted same-day trips.
- Your membership dues support the activities that make our club so special.
Our Basic Membership fees are currently:
$18 for an individual
$30 for a family
$5 for a student
There are also Supporting Membership categories if you would like to contribute at a higher level. New Members joining between January 1 and September 1 receive their first (partial) year free!
- Download the current Membership Form and print it. This form includes the Field Trip Release Form, required if you plan to go on field trips, and an optional sign-up for the Rare Bird Alert.
- Choose your preferred membership contribution from the form and complete it. You can make an additional donation for the work of the Education Committee if you like.
- Mail your Membership Form with your check to:
Hampshire Bird Club Inc.
Amherst, MA 01004-0716
If you prefer, you can email email@example.com and we will mail you the required forms.
New: Join On-Line
You can now join Hampshire Bird Club on-line. You can choose your membership level and pay for it here. You must still download and complete the membership-form but can scan and email or fax the completed form in (or send it by mail if you prefer). Go here for more information.